Wang Daling: The UNHCR office in Thailand is murdering refugees (92) – Reasonable
"Everything must be based on reason. The law is the most universally accepted principle in the country. We must act according to the law. If everyone acted like you, doing whatever you think is right, whatever he thinks is right, and whatever I think is right, then this country and this society would be in chaos." This is what I said to the four police officers and two security guards who illegally detained me when I was being persecuted by the CCP in China.
The "right" in this sentence doesn't mean correct, but rather a direction. If the sentence weren't shortened, it would be: "Everything must be based on reason. The law is the most universally accepted principle in the country. We must act according to the law. If everyone acted like you, doing whatever you think is beneficial to yourself, whatever he thinks is beneficial to himself, and whatever I think is beneficial to myself, then this country and this society would be in chaos."
Countries have their laws, and international law has its laws. All conflicts arise from a lack of reason, from personal disputes to national wars.
I hope everyone acts reasonably, that there is world peace, and that people live and work in peace and happiness!
Attached: Links to two related articles. "UNHCR Thailand Office is Murdering Refugees (4) - Unreachable Proof Phone Calls"; "UNHCR Thailand Office is Murdering Refugees (45) - I Should Receive the Nobel Peace Prize." https://igdc8pss.blogspot.com/
To:
Nobel Foundation
Wang Dalin (Refugee Number: 815-13C01255), written in Bangkok, Thailand on August 26, 2026
The above article is translated by network software. The following is the original text. 以上文章用网络软件翻译以下是原文。
汪达林:联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民(92)——讲理
“任何事都要讲理,法是全国通行的最大的理,要依法办事,都像 你们这样,你认为怎样对就怎样做,他认为怎样对就怎样做,我认为 怎样对就怎样做,这个国家,这个社会就乱了套。”这句话是我在中 国遭中共迫害时,对非法关押我的四名警察二名保安说的话。
这句话里的“对”不是正确的意思,而是方向的意思, 这句话如果不精减应该是: “任何事都要讲理, 法是全国通行的最大的理,要依法办事,都像你们这样, 你认为怎样对自己有利就怎样做,他认为怎样对自己有利就怎样做, 我认为怎样对自己有利就怎样做,这个国家,这个社会就乱了套。”
国家有国家的法律,国际有国际法,任何冲突都是因为不讲理引起, 小到个人冲突,大到国家战争。
希望人人讲理,世界和平,人民安居乐业,幸福生活!
附:两篇相关文章链接。《联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难民( 4)——打不出的证明电话》;《联合国难民署泰国办事处在谋杀难 民(45)——我应该获得诺贝尔和平奖》。https:// igd1bpss.blogspot.com/
此致
诺贝尔基金会。
汪达林(难民号码:815-13C01255),2026年8月 26日写于泰国曼谷。
没有评论:
发表评论